Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDoW PortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fall_Line
Division Leader - Captain
Fall_Line

Time Zone : PST

S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C Empty
PostSubject: S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C   S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:09 am

S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C Sver_s13

Attack Routes:

1. For actually getting access to the objective and taking it, going straight is really the best route. To make this easier you really need a squad going down each side route (2. and 3.) to help stop the flow of S.V.E.R. troops from the respawn points.

2. and 3. It's very difficult to actually capture the objective from these routes. As mentioned above, these routes are really used to stop S.V.E.R. troops getting from the respawn points to the objective. If you take either route try to stop any troops entering the main building, then the other squads should have a relatively easy time taking the objective.

Friendly Sniper Positions:

4. and 5. These towers are the only obvious sniper points useful for this objective. If you're sniping from either point try to help out the squads running down routes 2. and 3. and stop S.V.E.R. troops entering the building through the side entrances.

Enemy Defence Routes:

6. and 7. I put these routes on the map as I believe that stopping the defenders at this point is a lot easier than trying to just charge into the objective from the front.

Enemy Sniper Positions:

8. I often see snipers on this raised area, shooting at the paratroopers, there is some concrete walls that are used as cover. Friendly snipers in the towers should not have any problem taking out any enemies here.

9. and 10. There is a gantry that spans the width of the main building above the objective. On each side of the building there are steps that nearly always house some enemy snipers.
Back to top Go down
hotdog_fingers
Clan Leader - General
Clan Leader - General
hotdog_fingers

Time Zone : EST

PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C   S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:28 am

I like going right down the middle but enter the hanger from the right corner.
Back to top Go down
https://dogsofwar.forumakers.com
schmo114
Brigade Leader - 1st Lieutenant
schmo114

PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C   S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:16 am

most of the time i walk around the building to the back of it and enter from behind. sevr almost never expects it so you are able to just knife people from behind
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/firefiend666
lucasicool
Clan Member - Staff Sergeant
Clan Member - Staff Sergeant
lucasicool

Time Zone : Eastern Standard Time

PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C   S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:27 am

I do that too... knifing puts them out of bleeding out to prevent people rezzing them and killing you
Back to top Go down
Fall_Line
Fall_Line

PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C   S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:58 pm

Thanks schmo, I've not tried that before, I'll have to see how that works. When I get a chance, I'll edit the top post and add the route to the map.
Back to top Go down
schmo114
schmo114

PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C   S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:53 pm

just so you know its not the best route by any means its just one when you first unlock c and everyone is at the entrance to the building. as well when you are running to the back there is a walk way so you have to watch out for sevr shooting you in the back
Back to top Go down
Fall_Line
Fall_Line

PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C   S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:59 pm

I'll add it as a yellow route, if it's an option that has worked well for you. Then it's worth putting on there for other people to try out too.
Back to top Go down
schmo114
schmo114

PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C   S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:30 pm

alright how come you only have this for sevr and not raven i know strategy on it im just wondering because there might be new people that dont know any of the strategies for raven
Back to top Go down
Fall_Line
Fall_Line

PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C   S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:58 pm

Just because i haven't got around to it yet. I will though, it just takes some time.
Back to top Go down
schmo114
schmo114

PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C   S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:33 am

alrighty O i was just wondering i didnt know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C   S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C Empty

Back to top Go down

S.V.E.R. Sabotage - Objective C
Page 1 of 1