Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDoW PortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many NBA fans we got here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
davidhenderson14
Clan Officer - Colonel
Clan Officer - Colonel
davidhenderson14

Time Zone : Central US--GMT -6 i think

How many NBA fans we got here Empty
PostSubject: How many NBA fans we got here   How many NBA fans we got here EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:10 pm

I love the NBA--favorite team=The Boston Celtics
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=575530350
james9829
Clan Member - Corporal
Clan Member - Corporal
james9829

Time Zone : eastern time zone

PostSubject: Re: How many NBA fans we got here   How many NBA fans we got here EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:02 pm

none here! all pro sports players are a bunch of over paid whining bitches! LOL and before you say i dont know what im talking about i am close friends with several pro hockey players that i grew up with and thats all they do is whine about how much money they should be getting and how much they are worth!
i know its probably the same with NBA players as well as MLB and all other pro sports! I dont know about you but if i was paid even 1 million a year i would keep my mouth shut and be happy im being over paid to do something i love to do ! sorry this is turning into a rant!
so i will just say im not a fan of NBA! im a true Canadian boy my first love is hockey! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000000694468
davidhenderson14
Clan Officer - Colonel
Clan Officer - Colonel
davidhenderson14

PostSubject: Re: How many NBA fans we got here   How many NBA fans we got here EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:30 am

well im not talking about the players or anything else.......im talking about the game and that is what u did not get out of my question....so for all other readers, im talking about the game of basketball
Back to top Go down
xXMinimikeXx
Clan Member - Corporal
Clan Member - Corporal
xXMinimikeXx

Time Zone : Eastern US

PostSubject: Re: How many NBA fans we got here   How many NBA fans we got here EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:02 am

davidhenderson14 wrote:
I love the NBA--favorite team=The Boston Celtics

ME TOOOOOOOOO lol
Back to top Go down
xXMinimikeXx
Clan Member - Corporal
Clan Member - Corporal
xXMinimikeXx

PostSubject: Re: How many NBA fans we got here   How many NBA fans we got here EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:03 am

james9829 wrote:
none here! all pro sports players are a bunch of over paid whining bitches! LOL and before you say i dont know what im talking about i am close friends with several pro hockey players that i grew up with and thats all they do is whine about how much money they should be getting and how much they are worth!
i know its probably the same with NBA players as well as MLB and all other pro sports! I dont know about you but if i was paid even 1 million a year i would keep my mouth shut and be happy im being over paid to do something i love to do ! sorry this is turning into a rant!
so i will just say im not a fan of NBA! im a true Canadian boy my first love is hockey! Smile

who do you know o.O
Back to top Go down
james9829
Clan Member - Corporal
Clan Member - Corporal
james9829

PostSubject: Re: How many NBA fans we got here   How many NBA fans we got here EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:29 am

Joe Thorton , Eric Lindros ,Rob Blake and Yvon Corriveau
Back to top Go down
xXMinimikeXx
Clan Member - Corporal
Clan Member - Corporal
xXMinimikeXx

PostSubject: Re: How many NBA fans we got here   How many NBA fans we got here EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:27 pm

james9829 wrote:
Joe Thorton , Eric Lindros ,Rob Blake and Yvon Corriveau
Joe is like my favirote player
Back to top Go down
davidhenderson14
Clan Officer - Colonel
Clan Officer - Colonel
davidhenderson14

PostSubject: Re: How many NBA fans we got here   How many NBA fans we got here EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:55 pm

i dont understand how a thread about the NBA turned into the NHL
Back to top Go down
james9829
Clan Member - Corporal
Clan Member - Corporal
james9829

PostSubject: Re: How many NBA fans we got here   How many NBA fans we got here EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:34 pm

David the thread turned to from NBA to NHL because I posted that I dont like any of them because they are over paid whiners! and i said i know some pro athletes i grew up with! I have a few friends that are NHL players and posted who they were! I was inches from making the NHL till i blew out my knee back in 92 ! I also know 1 pro golfer as well Mike Weir ! I know Joe Thornton & Eric Lindros through my wife who grew up in St Thomas ONT were he is from and Eric Lindros who is from London ONT who she went to school with . The other 2 Rob Blake and Yvon Corriveau I played hockey with when we were kids growing up! And Mike Weir i know from Brights Grove which is a little community just outside of Sarnia ONT where i spent sometime as a child! SORRY for hijacking the thread!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lostsaint18
Clan Member - Private
Clan Member - Private

Time Zone : USCentral

PostSubject: Re: How many NBA fans we got here   How many NBA fans we got here EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:45 pm

HOUSTON ROCKETS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many NBA fans we got here   How many NBA fans we got here Empty

Back to top Go down

How many NBA fans we got here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dogs of War :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: Off Topic-
Jump to: