Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDoW PortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unreal tournament 3 Review (ps3)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lucasicool
Clan Member - Staff Sergeant
lucasicool

Time Zone : Eastern Standard Time

Unreal tournament 3 Review (ps3) Empty
PostSubject: Unreal tournament 3 Review (ps3)   Unreal tournament 3 Review (ps3) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:06 am

Ok, So though this game has been out for ages it never seems to get old for me... having just a 9 dollar price tag used at Gamestop I think its great... Now for a review like chelsea's

THE GOOD:
Well the Unreal tournament series and the unreal engine games in general have always boasted a suprisingly strong and fun multiplayer experience with plenty of gametypes and maps. I never have a hard time finding a fun game to join. There are also many sweet maps... and suprisingly there are still many players of this game though it was released a good while ago. I think more clan members should think of spending the little money to buy this game and play with others. I certainly would.

-This game has a good singleplayer experience as far as gameplay goes but storyline... ehhhh ill get to that later. this game also boasts some decent voice acting compared to games such as MAG with the horrible voice acting.

THE BAD
Well... The singleplayer is mainly what i have to talk about but ill tell about the slight multiplayer gripe i have aswell. My only mutliplayer gripe is that there is one overpowered weapon in the game... It will kill everyone in 2 shots now like a sniper but like a grenade launcher but automatic.. I forget its name. Now to single player I dont really like the plotline as you start being almost killed by some evil space bitch and then fight your way through with buddies you are saved by. The plot line however has many flaws and on some missions you simply wonder why your even there.. there isn't a real objective in that mission other than to drive some vehicles and kill hordes of enemies.

All in all I do like this game and will give this a 7/10...
Just comment on the next video i should go out and buy
Back to top Go down
xChelseaSmile
Clan Member - Sergeant First Class
Clan Member - Sergeant First Class
xChelseaSmile

Time Zone : EST

PostSubject: Re: Unreal tournament 3 Review (ps3)   Unreal tournament 3 Review (ps3) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:42 pm

I should check it out. I played Unreal 1? but I just felt the campaign was horrible...That being said, I didn't have a PS3 so I couldn't play online. Razz

Thanks for the review, and using the reviews section!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/axblissfulxsuicide
Fall_Line
Division Leader - Captain
Division Leader - Captain
Fall_Line

Time Zone : PST

PostSubject: Re: Unreal tournament 3 Review (ps3)   Unreal tournament 3 Review (ps3) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:54 pm

One of the best things about this game, for people like me migrating from PC to console, is that it that if you have a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse you can use them to play this game on the PS3 (I think I'm correct in saying it's the only game on the PS3 that has this, I was hoping more would support it).

Even now that I have had my PS3 for a while I still feel that the keyboard and mouse is more intuitive for FPS games.

I agree on the single player, the story is paper thin with some major cracks in it. Although I have to admit I didn't play all the way through it. Multi-player was always the draw for me.
Back to top Go down
lucasicool
lucasicool

Time Zone : Eastern Standard Time

PostSubject: Re: Unreal tournament 3 Review (ps3)   Unreal tournament 3 Review (ps3) EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:55 am

So.... as my next review who would like to see the ps3 console version of far cry 2 especially the Map editor
Back to top Go down
Gkired
Clan Member - Private First Class
Clan Member - Private First Class
Gkired

Time Zone : Central Standard

PostSubject: Re: Unreal tournament 3 Review (ps3)   Unreal tournament 3 Review (ps3) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:03 am

I love this friggin game. Wish I knew more people who played it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unreal tournament 3 Review (ps3)   Unreal tournament 3 Review (ps3) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unreal tournament 3 Review (ps3)
Page 1 of 1