Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDoW PortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SkySukairaa App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SkySukairaa
Clan Member - Private
Clan Member - Private

Time Zone : -5

SkySukairaa App Empty
PostSubject: SkySukairaa App   SkySukairaa App EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:39 pm

>What is your Playstation Network ID? Please be exact. This ID will be your clan ID as well. If your username (clan ID) is not the same as your PSN, please PM hotdog_fingers.
Answer: SkySukairaa

>What time zone are you in?
Answer: EST

>How old are you?
Answer: 17 (February 20, 1993)

>Which game(s) are you joining the clan for?
Answer: MAG, BC2, MW2

>Do you have a PS3 mic to communicate with the clan in game?
Answer: Yes

>What is your past experience with first person shooters and gaming in general?
Answer: First started with FPS with Battlefield 2. From their I pick up random games from this and there but never really went only until the PS3/360 came out with Battlefield BC. Never been a hardcore player but someone who just pick up a FPS, play it for a bit and move on.

>What is your history with participation in other clans? Are you currently in another clan? If so, which one?
Answer: Never was in a clan before.

>Explain in a few sentences why you want to join the clan.
Answer: (Forgive my English for my native tongue is French) Well like I mention I'm more of a casual player then a hardcore one. So clans never really interested me. Of course recently I felt kinda lonely playing some games (like BC2 and MAG) were teamwork was required. Sure MW2 is fun and all but the teamwork isn't as vital. So the main reason is that I wish to join a clan that's not strict or hardcore and accept less skill players such as myself. In the end I found this clan who was organize, friendly and seems to be fun. I want to join a clan and see what the experience is like.

>How did you find us (i.e. in-game or game specific forums)? Do you have any referral(s)? If so, please indicate them here.
Answer: MAG forums

>Do you promise to be an active and respectful member on this site and in games?
Answer: As much as I am casual I do go online at least once a day or two. I love gaming and playing other people so I do promise I will be active unless something in my life holds me back. At which point my life is more important than gaming and this clan. I also agree to be respectful to members on this site and in game at all times.
Back to top Go down
boniramone13
Division Leader - Captain
Division Leader - Captain
boniramone13

Time Zone : est

SkySukairaa App Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkySukairaa App   SkySukairaa App EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Welcome to the clan
Back to top Go down
SkySukairaa
Clan Member - Private
Clan Member - Private

SkySukairaa App Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkySukairaa App   SkySukairaa App EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:48 pm

Back to top Go down
hotdog_fingers
Clan Leader - General
Clan Leader - General
hotdog_fingers

Time Zone : EST

SkySukairaa App Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkySukairaa App   SkySukairaa App EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
https://dogsofwar.forumakers.com
SkySukairaa
Clan Member - Private
Clan Member - Private

SkySukairaa App Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkySukairaa App   SkySukairaa App EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Thank you hotdog I appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SkySukairaa App Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkySukairaa App   SkySukairaa App Empty

Back to top Go down

SkySukairaa App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dogs of War :: CLAN MATTERS :: Applications-
Jump to: