Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDoW PortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What does your PSN name mean ?

Go down 
+9
davidhenderson14
Devlini
lucasicool
L8dyDeathStrike
dchialum
boniramone13
Lostsaint18
Killophile
xXMinimikeXx
13 posters
AuthorMessage
xXMinimikeXx
Clan Member - Corporal
Clan Member - Corporal
xXMinimikeXx

Time Zone : Eastern US

What does your PSN name mean ? Empty
PostSubject: What does your PSN name mean ?   What does your PSN name mean ? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:41 pm

Just a. Topic someone put up in my old clan. It was pretty cool to see why people picked there name. Mine was from my baseball team back in little league. They called me Minimike because I was short and my name is mike Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Killophile
Clan Officer - Colonel
Clan Officer - Colonel
Killophile

Time Zone : EST

PostSubject: Re: What does your PSN name mean ?   What does your PSN name mean ? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:54 pm

Cool thread Mike, I have had different tags throughout the years..

Capt.Kaos became Kaos(GAY) became Iraqichan became DrLandau and LAST AND FOREVER Killophile.

Which means an obsession with killing, and completley relevant(in my gaming life).
Back to top Go down
xXMinimikeXx
Clan Member - Corporal
Clan Member - Corporal
xXMinimikeXx

PostSubject: Re: What does your PSN name mean ?   What does your PSN name mean ? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:57 pm

Lol cooll. I like the cpt khaos.
Back to top Go down
Lostsaint18
Clan Member - Private
Clan Member - Private

Time Zone : USCentral

PostSubject: Re: What does your PSN name mean ?   What does your PSN name mean ? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:24 am

I played under the name "Saint" for years. I used to work as a youth minister and it seemed fitting yet cool enough.

As time passed it was far too common to use in most games due to registration becoming important with most online shooters. Lost Saint came into play after I stopped playing competitive play and started playing on my own. It was originally "LoneSaint" and then I felt like "LostSaint" sounded cooler.

I am no longer doing ministry work so the name "LostSaint" fits even better. Smile
Back to top Go down
boniramone13
Division Leader - Captain
boniramone13

Time Zone : est

PostSubject: Re: What does your PSN name mean ?   What does your PSN name mean ? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:44 am

most of you already know mine but for those whom do not boni(bonnie) is my wifes name (wanted her to get more involved in gaming so used her name ramone is missing the s for ramones our favorite band and 13 is my favorite QB Dan Marino whom would have received a super bowl ring if he jumped ship but the # 1 reason why I like him so much is that he stuck it out his entire career with the fins Smile
Back to top Go down
dchialum
Brigade Leader - 1st Lieutenant
dchialum

Time Zone : CST

PostSubject: Re: What does your PSN name mean ?   What does your PSN name mean ? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:52 am

I derive mine from my college days. I am an alumnus of the Delta Chi Fraternity, also known as D-Chi's, so I just married the two into dchialum.
Back to top Go down
L8dyDeathStrike
Clan Member - Sergeant
Clan Member - Sergeant
L8dyDeathStrike

Time Zone : Central US Standard

PostSubject: Re: What does your PSN name mean ?   What does your PSN name mean ? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:32 am

um i stole Ladydeathstrike from xmen lol and added a 8 to replace the A.
well actually what made me think of it was shadow he mentioned it while i was thinkin of a new psn name to use and i liked it...
Back to top Go down
lucasicool
Clan Member - Staff Sergeant
lucasicool

Time Zone : Eastern Standard Time

PostSubject: Re: What does your PSN name mean ?   What does your PSN name mean ? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:53 am

well mine is from believe it or not 3rd grade when my friends and i thought we were the coolest people ever so my email became lucasicool followed by me naming everything that... it works so whatever
Back to top Go down
Killophile
Clan Officer - Colonel
Clan Officer - Colonel
Killophile

PostSubject: Re: What does your PSN name mean ?   What does your PSN name mean ? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:02 am

When I was in high school I was a member of the VIP club, The...Very Immense Penis's

LMAO good times
Back to top Go down
Lostsaint18
Clan Member - Private
Clan Member - Private

Time Zone : USCentral

PostSubject: Re: What does your PSN name mean ?   What does your PSN name mean ? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:06 am

Killophile wrote:
When I was in high school I was a member of the VIP club, The...Very Immense Penis's

LMAO good times

HAHA!

Back when I played high school football a group of guys used to run around the locker room yelling "BPK." One day I asked them what the hell they were doing and they said, "We are the 'Big Penis Klan'."

Ahh the good ol' days. Smile

Back to top Go down
Devlini
Devlini

Time Zone : GMT

PostSubject: Re: What does your PSN name mean ?   What does your PSN name mean ? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:07 am

Mine basically originates from an inside joke that me and my mate had where if I was to start a car company it would be called Devlini. Which was basically just the italian version of my last name (Devlin). I then picked it for an mmofps the day I made it up and it has stuck for every account I make ever since.
Back to top Go down
davidhenderson14
Clan Officer - Colonel
Clan Officer - Colonel
davidhenderson14

Time Zone : Central US--GMT -6 i think

PostSubject: Re: What does your PSN name mean ?   What does your PSN name mean ? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:45 am

well mine is my name and when i got locked out of my old email i tried several things and they were all taken so i just tried my name-and 14 because at the time i was 14- that eventually became my username on everything so thats wat i thought of for psn--i know PS doesnt want u to use ur name as ur PSN but i dont care lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=575530350
moneyman1029
Clan Member - Private
Clan Member - Private
moneyman1029

PostSubject: Re: What does your PSN name mean ?   What does your PSN name mean ? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:44 am

mine is what it is because i always seem to have cash on me, and everyone asks me to borrow money. the 1029 is if you look at the keyboard, im just using numbers from opposite sides of each other. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXMinimikeXx
Clan Member - Corporal
Clan Member - Corporal
xXMinimikeXx

PostSubject: Re: What does your PSN name mean ?   What does your PSN name mean ? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:56 am

moneyman1029 wrote:
mine is what it is because i always seem to have cash on me, and everyone asks me to borrow money. the 1029 is if you look at the keyboard, im just using numbers from opposite sides of each other. Very Happy

loool.
Back to top Go down
hotdog_fingers
Clan Leader - General
Clan Leader - General
hotdog_fingers

PostSubject: Re: What does your PSN name mean ?   What does your PSN name mean ? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:31 am

Dwight Schrute: Someone forged medical information, and that's a felony.
Jim Halpert: OK, Whoa, all right 'cause that's a pretty intense accusation. How do you know that they're fake?
Dwight Schrute: [reading from a sheet] Uh, Leprosy, Flesh Eating Bacteria, Hot Dog Fingers, Government Created Killer Nano Robot Infection.
Back to top Go down
https://dogsofwar.forumakers.com
lucasicool
lucasicool

Time Zone : Eastern Standard Time

PostSubject: Re: What does your PSN name mean ?   What does your PSN name mean ? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:58 am

hotdog_fingers wrote:
Dwight Schrute: Someone forged medical information, and that's a felony.
Jim Halpert: OK, Whoa, all right 'cause that's a pretty intense accusation. How do you know that they're fake?
Dwight Schrute: [reading from a sheet] Uh, Leprosy, Flesh Eating Bacteria, Hot Dog Fingers, Government Created Killer Nano Robot Infection.
love the office!!!
Back to top Go down
hydropottimus
Clan Member - Private First Class
Clan Member - Private First Class
hydropottimus

Time Zone : central

PostSubject: Re: What does your PSN name mean ?   What does your PSN name mean ? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:33 am

Hydroponic + pot + mas = hydropottimus. Somehow.

It just came to me one day and since it wasn't taken I thought it was good enough to abandon my level 38 with well over 200 hours played to start a new one. It was almost hydroponicus but I thought that sounded too Spartacus like (awesome show btw).
Back to top Go down
Fall_Line
Fall_Line

Time Zone : PST

PostSubject: Re: What does your PSN name mean ?   What does your PSN name mean ? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:04 am

Great idea for a post some of the stories behind peoples names can be quite entertaining, unfortunately mine isn't. The fall line is a skiing/snowboarding term used to describe the most direct route down the mountain. I was at university getting into counterstrike, my friends were bugging me about using my real name and I happened to have a snowboarding magazine open on the desk in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does your PSN name mean ?   What does your PSN name mean ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What does your PSN name mean ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dogs of War :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: Off Topic-
Jump to: