Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDoW PortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seperate the Games...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kubefuism
Clan Member - Corporal
Clan Member - Corporal

Time Zone : EST (East Coast)

Seperate the Games... Empty
PostSubject: Seperate the Games...   Seperate the Games... EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:35 pm

I think it is very confusing to have a GameBattles section for only one game. the lay-out is far too general for anyway of determining what information is availible.

ALso, I believe it is up to the leader of this clan to make GB groups for all supported games for this clan.

If this clan wants to be a multiple game clan, then it should complete in GB for all games supported by GB. Not just one.

This approach is starting to pigeonhole the growth of the clan by only focusing on one game.

PS
(Stop using your MAG disc as a coaster....)
Back to top Go down
hotdog_fingers
Clan Leader - General
Clan Leader - General
hotdog_fingers

Time Zone : EST

PostSubject: Re: Seperate the Games...   Seperate the Games... EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:06 am

The gamebattles section is not meant to be just for one game. I will fully support members who want to make or manage a gamebattles team for games other than BC2. It just so happens that the interest has been mostly for BC2 in gamebattles. I cannot manage mutiple gamebattles teams and manage this site by myself. I just don't have that much free time. If anyone wants to start a GB team, please post and we'll work out the details. We can have multiple GB teams for the same game as well. I am open to all your suggestions, but I'll need help in executing them. Kube, do you want to lead a GB team?

Back to top Go down
https://dogsofwar.forumakers.com
lucasicool
Clan Member - Staff Sergeant
Clan Member - Staff Sergeant
lucasicool

Time Zone : Eastern Standard Time

PostSubject: Re: Seperate the Games...   Seperate the Games... EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:40 am

hmmm im willing to make a gb team for medal of honor when it arrives... thats a way off but just letting you know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seperate the Games...   Seperate the Games... Empty

Back to top Go down

Seperate the Games...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dogs of War :: GAMEBATTLES :: GAMEBATTLES-
Jump to: