Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDoW PortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome UK players (inc ME!)

Go down 
+3
Devlini
Oregonian-Ninja
starbug666
7 posters
AuthorMessage
starbug666
Clan Officer - Colonel
Clan Officer - Colonel
starbug666

Time Zone : GMT London UK

Welcome UK players (inc ME!) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:37 pm

Thought I would be the first to post here. Welcome to the clan. If you could post here to let us know who is from the UK, it wlll help Batman organize for regular Operations.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Oregonian-Ninja
Clan Member - Private First Class
Oregonian-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Dude... This is awesome.

Just further evidence that this clan is ace, we petition for our own GMT-friendly group, we get forum for that purpose. Sorted. ^^

Huzzah for everyone who partakes in our ops.
Back to top Go down
Devlini
Brigade Leader - 1st Lieutenant
Devlini

Time Zone : GMT

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Great idea having a new forum. cheers
Back to top Go down
na_na_na_batman
Clan Member - Staff Sergeant
na_na_na_batman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:18 pm

ok so far we have thursday at 8PM GMT sorted for the regular BC2 UK OPs as i know i can get a full squad sorted for that time so i want to know how many people can turn up to that time to get a rough look at the numbers because if need be it can be altered.

The first OP will be tonight so try to get on slightly before 8 so we can have plently of time to organise.

Their are currently 7 UK members i believe so i would really like to try and get 2 full squads going in the next few weeks.
Back to top Go down
kabushga
kabushga

Time Zone : Yep...

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:53 pm

cya there......Smile
Back to top Go down
hotdog_fingers
Clan Leader - General
Clan Leader - General
hotdog_fingers

Time Zone : EST

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:06 am

Have fun boys!
Back to top Go down
https://dogsofwar.forumakers.com
starbug666
Clan Officer - Colonel
Clan Officer - Colonel
starbug666

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:20 am

As syted in another post, I was late off from work, should have been off at 5, got home at 20:30 hours!!!!!! bloody naughty people! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Devlini
Devlini

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:29 am

Sorry about not being able to turn up to tonights op but my controller is fully broken and the only buttons that work are the shoulder ones and start/select, (d-pad broken, buttons broken, PS button works of its own accord, analogue sticks only work in some directions) so I won't be on the PS3 until i can get a new controller.
Back to top Go down
Oregonian-Ninja
Oregonian-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:56 am

Had some nice wee games going. It was ruined somewhat by my addiction to the UAV: nothing like expecting Ninja to have your back only to realize that the "Ninja" in question is an Ewok-sized helicopter a thousand feet above you trying to out-snipe enemy recon. with his missile launcher. Razz

But in all seriousness, was good. We worked the angles. A few more ops. and I reckon' we'll have some real effective cohesive action going. ^^

Well played everybody, look forward to the next one.

Special mention goes to those who survived my 'heli crash, good times.
Back to top Go down
na_na_na_batman
na_na_na_batman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:34 pm

Thanks to ninja, kabushga and sas for attending the OP. it was a good night, we were working well as a team and all did very well even though the game was conspiring against us.

we all used different classes and game out ammo and health to each other with kabushga lighting up the enemys with his motion sensors.

after a few more OPs we should work very effectively as a team and hopefully next week we should have more players online who were not able to mkae it due to unforeseen circumstances or lack of notice.

hopefully in future OPs we will be able to kill the enemy in less than a full mag like what we usually would be able to.
Back to top Go down
kabushga
kabushga

Time Zone : Yep...

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Well said Batman.... hopefully the enemy wont be shoot us through rocks whilst taking a full mag in the head and not dying !! Was a good night though just a little frustrating maybe !!

I WILL LEARN TO BLOODY AIM !!!

LOL........
Back to top Go down
na_na_na_batman
na_na_na_batman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:57 pm

its a good idea for you to learn how to use the VSS aswell as some of the other kits which will teach you how to shoot.

i learnt a few new sniper spots from you though kabushga
was on BC2 earlier and they actually went down after a few shots like usual.
hopefully next weeks OP will not include the enemy being immune to our bullets, them being invisible and them being able to shoot through rocks.
Back to top Go down
starbug666
Clan Officer - Colonel
Clan Officer - Colonel
starbug666

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:26 am

Hopefully I can join you next Thursday, it is looking good for shifts!
Back to top Go down
na_na_na_batman
na_na_na_batman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:00 pm

well itll be good having you starbug, next week we should do a whole lot better.
the british players are all very good so we should be able to do a whole lot better than this weeks op which was VERY GLITCHY for us and we were put in a team full of useless idiots for the majority of the time.
Back to top Go down
starbug666
Clan Officer - Colonel
Clan Officer - Colonel
starbug666

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:17 pm

Yes mate. Looking forward to it, I will make sure everytime we are on we joinup when we can! I cannot set up a UK GB team as the ladders are now closed!!!! so will have to wait for a few weeks for the new season! so it will give us time to practice!
Back to top Go down
na_na_na_batman
na_na_na_batman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:43 pm

by that time we will have improved alot and should have some tactics set up that will benfit us greatly.

by the time the new season starts wshould be ready to get some wins.
Back to top Go down
Oregonian-Ninja
Oregonian-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:56 pm

When does the new season start? ^^
Back to top Go down
starbug666
Clan Officer - Colonel
Clan Officer - Colonel
starbug666

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:43 pm

I will be on tonight around 9pm if anyone wants to join up!
Back to top Go down
starbug666
Clan Officer - Colonel
Clan Officer - Colonel
starbug666

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:14 am

So Kabushga, Ninja and I had a little game last night, and can I just say that when we went down to 3 V 7 we still blew up the M-com stations by good team work, it must have annoyed them that we did LOL! Well done guys it was good fun!
Back to top Go down
Oregonian-Ninja
Oregonian-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:24 am

As I recall it was mainly you guys kicking ass and taking names and myself throwing ammo. kits at you, not because I wanted to help but rather because if you'd demolished the entire enemy team with knife-work alone it would have utterly destroyed their notions of self worth. Cool

Can't have the clan with a warning label like a bottle 'o medicine: ain't enough room in the BC2 clan-tag box. flower

P.S: Which 'last night'? I haven't slept yet. ^^
Back to top Go down
starbug666
Clan Officer - Colonel
Clan Officer - Colonel
starbug666

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:26 am

Sunday night/monday morning
Back to top Go down
na_na_na_batman
na_na_na_batman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:18 pm

sounds like a fun match guys, would have been a lot better if i were their Smile

was on last night and it was a 4v1 on rush and i still won Smile
but then again the jungle map is so easy to attack on if your by yourself.
Back to top Go down
Bunny_Boiler666
Clan Member - Private
Clan Member - Private

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:29 pm

hey i'm from the UK ill try to play tonight it depends on what time i get back from rugby training Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome UK players (inc ME!)   Welcome UK players (inc ME!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome UK players (inc ME!)
Page 1 of 1