Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDoW PortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advice for snipers in bfbc2

Go down 
+5
NALGA_FRIA_dtCOM
moneyman1029
lucasicool
na_na_na_batman
davidhenderson14
9 posters
AuthorMessage
davidhenderson14
Clan Officer - Colonel
Clan Officer - Colonel
davidhenderson14

Time Zone : Central US--GMT -6 i think

Advice for snipers in bfbc2 Empty
PostSubject: Advice for snipers in bfbc2   Advice for snipers in bfbc2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:51 pm

i find that a rule to live by is never fire more than 2 shots from the same location, another is to always keep ur head down-and never go to the top of a hill go to the side-- just wanted to help those who may be struggling as a sniper in game-- living by these rules has made me a very good sniper so there u go
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=575530350
na_na_na_batman
Clan Member - Staff Sergeant
na_na_na_batman

Time Zone : GMT

PostSubject: Re: Advice for snipers in bfbc2   Advice for snipers in bfbc2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:54 pm

get used to your rifle of choice aswell, make sure your comfortable with 1 bolt action and also 1 semi auto or the VSS.
Back to top Go down
davidhenderson14
Clan Officer - Colonel
Clan Officer - Colonel
davidhenderson14

PostSubject: Re: Advice for snipers in bfbc2   Advice for snipers in bfbc2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:57 pm

i personally am very comfortable with the M24 i know it bullet drop and all and i try all the others as i unlock them but the M24 is the only one i can hit with--thanx for ur advice btw--also use the mortar strike and C4 properley and sparingly
Back to top Go down
na_na_na_batman
na_na_na_batman

PostSubject: Re: Advice for snipers in bfbc2   Advice for snipers in bfbc2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:12 pm

i go for GOL, and the VSS.
i can snipe with the VSS over medium range very effectively and long range sniping is rather pointless as BC2 is about the teamwork and your not very team oriented sitting 5 mins from the objective imo.

but then again that may be why i aint recon except to go crazy with the VSS Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
davidhenderson14
Clan Officer - Colonel
Clan Officer - Colonel
davidhenderson14

PostSubject: Re: Advice for snipers in bfbc2   Advice for snipers in bfbc2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:16 pm

i tried the GOL- i dont think i got one kill with it lol
Back to top Go down
lucasicool
lucasicool

Time Zone : Eastern Standard Time

PostSubject: Re: Advice for snipers in bfbc2   Advice for snipers in bfbc2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:37 pm

lol i love the gol with 4x
Back to top Go down
na_na_na_batman
na_na_na_batman

PostSubject: Re: Advice for snipers in bfbc2   Advice for snipers in bfbc2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:42 pm

if your a sniper make sure you dont continuously look throught scope other wise someone (prob me) will come behind and stab you in the back, also if you take time to look out of scope you may see some easy kills
Back to top Go down
lucasicool
lucasicool

PostSubject: Re: Advice for snipers in bfbc2   Advice for snipers in bfbc2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:51 pm

I am liking what batman says... another reason i use the 4x scope is because it has no bullet drop unlike the regular scope only have 2x less power. i think that this also lets me use the peripheral on the 4x to see many other guys outside my scope...
Back to top Go down
moneyman1029
Clan Member - Private
Clan Member - Private
moneyman1029

Time Zone : EST

PostSubject: Re: Advice for snipers in bfbc2   Advice for snipers in bfbc2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:29 am

In my experience as a sniper (which isn't much by the way Smile) the guns with the flash supressors are the best bet, especially the dark maps. Actually, since I spend most of my time not being a sniper, I am mostly able to kill the snipers because I see the flash of thier gun. Then I just unload my gun in that area and kill him
Back to top Go down
lucasicool
lucasicool

PostSubject: Re: Advice for snipers in bfbc2   Advice for snipers in bfbc2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:36 am

moneyman1029 wrote:
In my experience as a sniper (which isn't much by the way Smile) the guns with the flash supressors are the best bet, especially the dark maps. Actually, since I spend most of my time not being a sniper, I am mostly able to kill the snipers because I see the flash of thier gun. Then I just unload my gun in that area and kill him
lol well thats no help to us snipers... so use like the VSS, and SVUs is whats hes trying to say... but use magnum ammo please it lowwers it for the svu from 3 boddy shots to 2 so use it.
Back to top Go down
NALGA_FRIA_dtCOM
Clan Member - Private
Clan Member - Private
NALGA_FRIA_dtCOM

PostSubject: Re: Advice for snipers in bfbc2   Advice for snipers in bfbc2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:44 pm

in a sniper just make the chocies right dont go out doing stupid things ,shooting aorund and stuff ...get in a area that you know best but dont stay to long, if your not playing hard core and react quick .see a enemy running thords you scope him but QUICK or your DOOOOOOM!!!! lol. have fun!
Back to top Go down
xXMinimikeXx
Clan Member - Corporal
Clan Member - Corporal
xXMinimikeXx

Time Zone : Eastern US

PostSubject: Re: Advice for snipers in bfbc2   Advice for snipers in bfbc2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:27 pm

I'm a good snipeer in my opinion. Lol. I use the M24 I love that gun so much. Just one piece of advice I have is, be patient.. at the beggining I just fired at everyone I seen. It just gets you killed. Be patient. If you can wait for them to stop wait for them. Don't trust your shot on a crazy lead shot. Even tho it can be done, its not the most. Reliable way to get kills.
Back to top Go down
moneyman1029
Clan Member - Private
Clan Member - Private
moneyman1029

Time Zone : EST

PostSubject: Re: Advice for snipers in bfbc2   Advice for snipers in bfbc2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:11 am

lucasicool wrote:
moneyman1029 wrote:
lol well thats no help to us snipers... so use like the VSS, and SVUs is whats hes trying to say... but use magnum ammo please it lowwers it for the svu from 3 boddy shots to 2 so use it.

yes, thank you, thats what I was getting at
Back to top Go down
hydropottimus
Clan Member - Private First Class
Clan Member - Private First Class
hydropottimus

Time Zone : central

PostSubject: Re: Advice for snipers in bfbc2   Advice for snipers in bfbc2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:59 am

Throw motion sensors! The single most important part of being a recon is spotting enemies. Even in hardcore you can hear the beeping when somebody breeches the motion mine so you get an idea as to where people are before you and your squad come around that corner.

If you're going to use a 4x on a bolt action your best bet is with the SV98 since the last patch made all of them do the same damage. The M95 does damage to vehicles but it's negligible considering it takes eleven shots to drop a chopper. The SV98 has a ten round clip, faster fire rate, and faster reload time. I prefer the M24 just because I've been using it since the beginning.

If you're thinking of putting a red dot on a sniper rifle you're better off using a pump shotty with slugs and magnum ammo since the fire rate is faster and the one hit kill range is the same on normal mode. While it drops off slightly in power at long range you don't have much reason to be that far away.

Personally I use the VSS with lightweight and magnum ammo about eighty percent of the time.
Back to top Go down
na_na_na_batman
na_na_na_batman

PostSubject: Re: Advice for snipers in bfbc2   Advice for snipers in bfbc2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:34 pm

when using the VSS the Ammo upgrade is what i use, it then allows you to joinn the fight with the rest of your squad and the motion sensors are essential to your squad as they allow you to know where the enemy is hiding.
Back to top Go down
kabushga
Brigade Leader - 1st Lieutenant
Brigade Leader - 1st Lieutenant
kabushga

Time Zone : Yep...

PostSubject: Re: Advice for snipers in bfbc2   Advice for snipers in bfbc2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:48 pm

M95 all the way !!!!!!!!!! lol...
Back to top Go down
boniramone13
Division Leader - Captain
Division Leader - Captain
boniramone13

Time Zone : est

PostSubject: Re: Advice for snipers in bfbc2   Advice for snipers in bfbc2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:58 pm

Ummm im not much for sniping but im going to be my smartass self as usual my advice is don't get shot, stay low be like ninja. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice for snipers in bfbc2   Advice for snipers in bfbc2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Advice for snipers in bfbc2
Page 1 of 1